AIM Rule 26
This area of the website contains all information which is required to be disclosed in accordance with Rule 26 of the AIM Rules and is disclosed for that purpose.
- Description of the business
- Directors' names, biographies, responsibilities and committees
- Senior Management’s names, biographies, responsibilities and committees
- Country of incorporation and main country of operation
- Details of NOMAD and key company advisers
- Public documents including Admissions documents & Memorandum & Articles of Association
- The most recent annual report and accounts
- Interim reports published since the last annual report
- RNS notifications and communications sent to shareholders
- Securities Information
- Corporate Governance
Page Last Updated: September 2015
- Information made available in this section of the website, including an admission document, is disclosed solely for the purposes of and in accordance with the disclosure obligations required by Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies of the London Stock Exchange. It is information relating to RapidCloud International plc and each document in this section of the website is individually dated.
- The information may have been published some time ago and reflects the position at the time of publication. No further undertaking, representation, warranty or other assurance, express or implied, is made or given by or on behalf of RapidCloud International plc or any of its directors, officers, partners, employees, agents or advisers or any other person as to the accuracy or completeness of the information or opinions contained in these documents and no responsibility or liability is accepted by any of them for any such information or opinions other than that which was undertaken or accepted at the time of its publication.
- Nothing in this section of the website shall constitute, or form part of, any offer or invitation to sell, allot or issue or any solicitation of any offer to purchase or subscribe for any securities in RapidCloud International plc, nor shall it (or any part of it) or the fact of its publication form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, or act as any inducement to enter into, any contract or commitment for securities in RapidCloud International plc.
- Information contained within this section of the website accessed in some jurisdictions may be restricted by law and therefore persons into whose possession such information comes should inform themselves about and observe any such restriction. Any failure to comply with these restrictions may constitute a violation of the securities laws of any such jurisdictions.